Product Manager, SaaS
Product – Product /
Pison is developing breakthrough consumer and healthcare products that are harnessing the power of the mind. We’ve pioneered the science of electroneurography (ENG) to non-invasively sense, analyze, and apply electrical signals coming from the brain. Our neural biosensor and artificial intelligence software are opening a new window to thousands of new, neural-based applications that can improve human health and wellness and help individuals control their environment via gesture recognition. Our vision is to deliver real-time, actionable insights into the state of the body’s nervous system, guiding users to better health and higher achievement in every domain of human endeavor.
Job Summary:We are seeking a highly skilled Product Manager specializing in SaaS to join our dynamic and innovative team. In this role, you will play a critical role in driving the strategy, development, and delivery of our consumer and healthcare SaaS products and solutions. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including data engineering, data science, hardware engineering, machine learning and software, to define and execute the data product roadmap. Your deep understanding of SaaS technologies, industry trends, and customer needs will be essential in shaping our SaaS products and ensuring their successful implementation.
- Develop and drive the overall SaaS product strategy, making sure our product strategy is aligned with the company's vision and goals related to Pison’s consumer and healthcare products.
- Collect customer feedback, competitive information and market data to identify emerging trends and market opportunities. Use that information to develop data-backed business cases for new products and new features that will help us increase our market penetration and business growth.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive SaaS product roadmap that aligns with business objectives and customer needs. Define user and business requirements, clear milestones, deliverables, and timelines. Coordinate with engineering and development teams to ensure timely and successful execution of the roadmap.
- Lead the entire product development lifecycle of our SaaS products, from ideation to launch to end of life, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of high-quality products with a great user experience. Define product features, specifications, and user stories. Collaborate with engineering teams to translate requirements into technical specifications. Drive product development, testing, and deployment processes in an agile development environment.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams managing our data products to ensure that the SaaS products help build valuable data assets for Pison.
- Actively monitor financial and functional performance of our SaaS products in the field to identify areas for improvement and optimization. Use formal and informal post-market surveillance methods, including engagement strategies with existing and new customers. Make data-driven decisions to enhance product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with our marketing team and sales teams on the execution of our go-to-market plans, including developing pricing strategies, sales collateral and sales training.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to customers, industry analysts and influencers, and others to support our sales, business development, and marketing initiatives.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to estimate end-to-end ROI for product investments.
- Strong understanding of product management processes and tools and experience taking products from business plan through launch.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, SaaS technologies, consumer SaaS applications, and mobile technologies.
- Proven track record of delivering complex data products on time and within budget.
- Ability to keep improving and refining existing products that are in the market.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers, and technical peers to support effective delivery, and manage customer and stakeholder expectations.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity.
- 5+ years of hands-on Product Management experience, ideally in one of the following areas: consumer SaaS applications, consumer wearables or digital health solutions.
- Have a proven track record of developing and managing world-class SaaS products, preferably using agile development methodologies.
- B.S. in Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science or related field.
- Ideal would be a combined business and technical degree.
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
** This Employer Participates in E-Verify **
We understand that candidates can feel discouraged if they do not tick every box. We encourage you to apply. Pison is building a diverse team with people from all backgrounds who can help us build an inclusive organization.