IT Support Engineer
Software Engineering – Corporate IT
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. We also provide personalized service in the rapidly evolving production landscape, ensuring creative continuity and reduced project risk by ensuring that ideas are accurately shared, stored, and preserved throughout the entire creative process.
Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
Our IT Team is responsible for the health and reliability of our internal systems, including:
- Apple MacOS X & iOS, Windows, and Linux Operating Systems
- Atlassian Products (JIRA and Confluence primarily)
- Network and Network Hardware, including JunOS and Cisco IOS devices
- Single Sign On systems, powered by Okta and Active Directory
- Participate in managing internal infrastructure environments.
- Desktop equipment provisioning and support.
- Implement, integrate, and maintain the technology our employees need to perform their job functions to the best of their abilities.
- Grow and extend our monitoring and alerting systems.
- Develop and document new processes, and make it a priority to assist in knowledge sharing with the team and the company.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Help be a driving force for improvements.
- Managing internal Windows and Linux systems on one or more cloud computing platforms (such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform).
- Managing authentication systems (Active Directory, LDAP, Okta).
- Managing internal tools (JIRA, Gitlab, Confluence, Jenkins).
- Managing internal network hardware (Juniper, Cisco ASA).
- Supporting employee desktop and mobile hardware and software (Mac, iOS, Windows).
- Troubleshooting hardware or virtualized infrastructure issues as they occur.
- Contributing to, and authoring, documentation based on what you have experienced and learned.
Other Useful Experience
- Automated the more tedious parts of your current role away, or can explain how you would do so.
- Experience working with Mobile Device Management (Jamf, Intune).
- Experience support internal SIEM systems (SumoLogic/Splunk).
- Supported Analytics tools such as Tableau.
- Experience working with distributed/remote teams.
- Competitive salary and bonus programme.
- Private BUPA medical insurance including coverage for spouse and family.
- Life assurance covering 4x basic annual salary.
- Employee equity and pension plan.
- Commitment to professional development.
- and more...
PIX System, LLC, Codex Digital Inc., and PIX Holdings, Inc. (collectively “PIX + CODEX”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. PIX + CODEX prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.