2024 Graduate Program - Sydney & Melbourne
Sydney and Melbourne /
EY Port Jackson Partners is seeking exceptional individuals from all disciplines to join our strategy consulting teams in Sydney and Melbourne.
From the start, you will work alongside exceptionally talented people in our small project teams. With fewer consultants per Partner, we work in smaller teams than other consulting firms. Our graduates work closely with and learn directly from the practice's industry-leading Partners, helping you develop a broad range of personal and professional skills. Our people have been the key to our success: a supportive group of clever, curious, and enthusiastic problem solvers. Whatever your background or your aspirations, EY Port Jackson Partners will provide you with the support you need for a successful career.
At work, your day would look like:
· Working with top-tier Australian and multi-national companies, as well as state and federal government departments, to solve their most critical problems
· Closely work with Partners to contribute to the core problem solving process and interact with clients
· You will focus on strategic priorities, rather than implementing programs or operational issues.
EY Port Jackson Partners might be the place for you if:
· You have an outstanding academic track record and showcased successful extra-curricular activities
· You are intelligent, curious, analytical, and interested in solving complex commercial problems that make a real difference and an impact
· You want to work in smaller, close-knit teams alongside great people who are also great problem solvers
· You want the connection and flexibility that comes with a smaller practice, without compromising the quality of your top-tier strategy consulting experience
How we can help you:
· Provide exposure to a variety of different industries, practices and interesting projects
· Be supported by an individual development leader with mentorship, guidance and career development
· On the job coaching, regular feedback and access to comprehensive training opportunities for your personal development
· Higher education support & assistance and global mobility opportunities within the international EY network
· Inclusive culture to respect individual differences to add interesting and different perspective to help solve a problem
· A calendar full of social & sporting events, offsites and celebrations to continue building connections with your colleagues
· Personally tailored employee benefits, tools and flexibility to build a truly unique career experience with us
At EY PJP, we aim to provide you with a unique and successful career. As part of your application, we request you to submit a cover letter detailing the below:
1. What attracts you to strategy consulting?
2. Why is EY PJP the right first step as you commence your career?
3. What does an ideal workplace look like to you?