2023 Internship Program - Sydney & Melbourne
Sydney and Melbourne /
We are looking for curious and enthusiastic undergraduates in their penultimate year who wants to push boundaries, challenge thinking and examine problems from all angles, to join our intern programs. We have opportunities in both our Sydney & Melbourne offices.
As an intern, you will get first-hand learning experience while working alongside exceptionally talented people in our small project teams. You will get the opportunity to work closely with and learn directly from the practice's industry-leading Partners, helping you develop a broad range of personal and professional skills early on in your career journey.
Our Internship Program:
We offer Winter & Summer Internship Program opportunities. Both of our programs have a structured induction, on-the-job training, networking opportunities and rotation through our practice areas: Corporate Advisory, Government and Deals Strategy.
Our winter internship is a three-week development program which will run across June-July 2023. On this internship, you will receive comprehensive support to rapidly develop a broad range of skills as you learn from experienced Partners and consultants on interesting and impactful projects across different industries.
And our summer internship program will be over 12 weeks between December’23-February’24 with a three-weeks break over Christmas/New Year period. You will receive invaluable hands-on experience on real projects that make a significant impact.
EY Port Jackson Partners might be the place for you if:
· You have an outstanding academic track record and showcased successful extra-curricular activities
· You want to work in smaller, close-knit teams alongside great people who are also great problem solvers
· You want the connection and flexibility that comes with a smaller practice, without compromising the quality of your top-tier strategy consulting experience
How we can help you:
· Provide exposure to a variety of different industries, practices, and projects
· Be supported by experienced consultants to learn new skills
· Inclusive culture to respect individual differences to add interesting and different perspective to help solve a problem
· A calendar full of social events and celebrations to continue building connections with your colleagues
At EY PJP, we aim to provide you with a unique and successful career. As part of your application, we request you to submit a cover letter detailing the below:
· What attracts you to strategy consulting?
· What attracts you to EY Port Jackson Partners?