Sydney and Melbourne /
We currently have strategic advisory teams based in Sydney and Melbourne. At EY Port Jackson Partners, our Partners and Consultants work together in small teams on a broad range of projects for our clients across corporates, governments, and private equity. Whether defining business strategies to set corporate direction, supporting government to navigate the complexity where policy meets markets, resolving significant commercial issues or creating value in organisations, the strategic issues we work on are as diverse as our clients.
We are looking for people who are curious and passionate about solving commercial problems, with a strong analytical focus that supports an ability to draw insights to make clear recommendations to our clients. You will thrive on taking ownership of a problem, working closely with Partners and leading Consultants alongside our clients to develop and deliver ideas that make a real impact.
Who we are…
EY Port Jackson Partners is a leading strategic advisory practice, trusted for over 30 years by CEOs, boards and executives in business and government to advise on their most critical challenges.
Our distinctive approach sees us focus on genuinely strategic problems that have a high impact and are complex and often unprecedented, requiring the engagement of experienced Partners and high calibre teams to provide rigorous analysis and insights. We are relentless in our pursuit of solutions that are distinctive and set our clients and their organisations apart from their competitors.
In 2020, Port Jackson Partners joined EY to fulfil a bold ambition of creating a truly top-tier strategic advisory practice within a global organisation. Our boutique approach remains at the heart of our practice, and we now have access to EY’s impressive global network and resources to offer even better support to our clients and more opportunities for our people.
Who you are…
· Undergraduate degree qualified with an exceptional academic record (post-graduate qualifications highly regarded)
· Minimum 3+ years of strategy or management consulting experience, with a proven track record of high performance in strategy development, project management, stakeholder engagement, analysis and planning
· Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and critical analysis skills
· High quality interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team
· Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to establish credibility and build strong working relationships with people at all levels of organisations
· A desire for continuous personal and professional development, where you will be supported and encouraged at each stage of your career
How we can help you..
EY Port Jackson Partners offers an unrivalled opportunity for outstanding professionals to build careers in strategy consulting in an engaging and motivating environment. At EY PJP, our boutique approach means that we are committed to tailoring opportunities, training, and support for each individual, recognising that one size does not fit all.
· You will be closely supported throughout your career by your own Development Leader (an EY PJP Partner who provides mentoring and guidance)
· You control the pace of your development, we provide comprehensive training opportunities at each stage of your career
· Our diverse and inclusive culture recognises and respects individual differences, which make our work experience more interesting and enjoyable, and bring different perspectives to problem solving for our clients
· We offer opportunities to work interstate and internationally on projects, secondments and exchanges within the global EY network
· You can access benefits, tools, and flexibility to build a truly unique career experience