1600 McGavock St, Nashville, TN, 37203 /
Property Operations – Housekeeping /
Our property team members focus on bringing our business to life at each of our buildings with a focus on executing our resident and guest experience. From our Guest Experience Associates to Housekeeping, Maintenance and our Property Leaders, working together to deliver a world class guest experience.
As a Housekeeper, your mission is to drive the execution and quality of cleanliness and safety for all of our guest rooms and common areas. This includes turning units over quickly and making sure they are in tip-top shape, fully stocked and ready to wow the next guest, as well as maintaining a safe and healthy environment in our high-touch public facing areas. This role is located in Nashville, TN.
THIS ROLE OFFERS A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Manage the sensitive and crucial process of readying our apartment units into hotel rooms so that each of them looks exceptional.
- Clean public areas, gym, restrooms, elevators, employee break room and offices, and remove trash from units and public areas
- Uphold Placemakr standards and team metrics (such as room readiness/quality/availability metrics, customer reviews, employee engagement and performance scores, and contribution to revenue).
- Make smart business decisions that produce better room quality and comfort, increased guest satisfaction, stronger team member engagement, and revenue growth.
- Keep an eye on inventory and tools; proactively communicate ordering needs and/or product suggestions to your Manager.
- Become an expert on your hotel and the building as a whole so that you can help solve on-site problems with creative solutions.
- Given how great your rooms are, you pay constant attention to detail while minding the bigger picture.
- You always wear a smile on your face, and stop to greet and say hi to guests and residents as you encounter them on-site.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- You have previous housekeeping/cleaning experience which includes successfully owning/supporting room turning and/or cleaning operations.
- You’re a detail-oriented person and never stop trying to make everything you touch better by innovating our processes and workflows. People are wowed by your innovative ideas and exceptional work ethic.
- You can successfully use your soft skills and relationships to drive team member engagement, minimize process time and increase product quality.
- You have a strong track record of delivering efficient and effective performance while minding controllable expenses.
- You embody the core values of Placemakr. You own it. You make it better. You treat people right.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Stock Options
- 401k + 4% employer matching program
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts to stay at select Placemakr properties
- Life Insurance
Placemakr is a venture-backed startup on a mission to change the future of hospitality and home. With properties in four cities (and many more coming!) we operate a platform that allows buildings to blur the line between hotels and apartments. Our tech-enabled buildings create a one-of-a-kind guest experience and tremendous value in the underlying real estate. Whether a guest or resident is with us for three days or three years, these are more than just spaces to spend the night—they are a place to call home.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, we still encourage you to apply!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Placemakr values diversity of all kinds, and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.