Project Manager - Partnerships
Product – Product Manager Team
PlacePass is looking for a Project Manager of Partnerships to serve as the point-person for the day-to-day management of several of our large enterprise partners.
At PlacePass, we believe that the most important things in life aren’t things at all, and celebrate the power of travel to connect, inspire, educate, and empower. Since our founding in 2016, we have been building the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace for in-destination experiences (tours, activities, attractions, events) to make it easier for people to access and book great things to do, all over the world.
In addition to operating PlacePass.com, PlacePass builds technology that is driving the next generation of experiences for the world’s leading travel and hospitality companies, including Marriott International, enabling them to tap into the $150B market opportunity for in-destination experiences.
As a Project Manager of Partnerships, you will serve as the point-person for the day-to-day management of several of our large enterprise partners. In this role, you will lead weekly partner calls and manage small software projects, all the while collaborating cross-functionally with our team of product managers, engineers, designers, researchers, and business analysts to execute on solutions. As you gain experience in the role, you will not only work to understand our partners’ needs, but also proactively anticipate them.
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for several of PlacePass’s leading enterprise partners, owning weekly status calls and triaging daily requests
- Primary deliverables will be related to coordinating site enhancements, including: requirements definition through launch, updating site content in our Content Management System (CMS), supporting partner marketing campaigns (URL parameters, promo codes, banners), and assisting in troubleshooting site issues
- Effectively prioritize internal and external requests to help drive forward the PlacePass B2B strategy
Is this role a fit for you?
- 2-4 years of client-facing experience managing technical B2B projects for Fortune 500 companies
- Your functional work experience to-date overlaps with the core role responsibilities outlined above
- Communication is your strong suit - you thrive at managing expectations with many stakeholders in fast-paced environments, thus ensuring that everyone is always on the same page
- You are a people-person - you understand how to quickly build effective, yet genuine working relationships internally with co-workers and externally with partners - after all, it’s second nature to you!
- For a given request, you take pride in constantly delivering the highest impact solution, rarely settling for something that will simply “get the job done”
- From day one, teammates can count on your strong attention to detail, bias for action, eagerness to learn and improve, and passion for PlacePass
- Top candidates will have a convincing track record that demonstrates their ability to successfully operate in this capacity!
- Amazing colleagues who work hard, but know how to have fun
- Competitive salaries
- Equity ownership in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free Global Entry
- $500 in activities on PlacePass.com annually
- Stocked kitchen with cold brew, kombucha, and beer on tap
- Catered weekly lunches
- Companywide outings (skiing, boat cruises, go kart racing, etc.)
- Friday happy hours
- Quarterly Hackathons