Premium Account Executive
Downtown, Los Angeles /
Sales Team – Sales: Los Angeles /
Place Showroom is seeking an experienced Account Executive in the advanced contemporary market. This position oversees regional specialty account management and potentially majors for all premium brands at Place. Our brand matrix is expanding though currently includes Magali Pascal, Hansen & Gretel, Bec + Bridge, Acacia, S/W/F and Significant Other. This is a business development position with the primary function to generate sales and create new relationships both in-person at the showroom, pop-ups and road as well as virtual appointments.
The Account Executive must have established relationships with key, image, specialty retailers, major retailers are a plus. Candidate shall be responsible for maintaining the assigned collections, completing monthly plans and brand analysis, review selling reports and working with our showroom and merchandising teams.
- Develop refined distribution strategy with a focus on image doors in key cities
- Build a strong pipeline of prospective clients and establish long term relationships
- Maintain brand integrity and enforce company policies
- Manage and track client outreach
- Strategize innovative ways to reach new clients
- Communicate strategy to relevant team-members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' of sales experience with relationships in the advanced contemporary market
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skill