Account Executive: Southwest
Sales Team – Sales: Dallas
Place Showroom is seeking an experienced Account Executive to serve our Southwest clients. Based out of the Company’s Dallas Showroom, the Account Executive will be responsible for managing and growing all aspects of new, as well as existing, business in the Southwest region. Duties include but are not limited to, email outreach, cold calling, staffing trade shows, and road. The Executive shall participate in all major trade shows and markets throughout the Southwest. The Executive must have established relationships with specialty and major accounts and will be required service accounts on the road. Candidate shall be responsible for maintaining the assigned collections, completing monthly plans and brand analysis, servicing existing accounts within the territory, developing the territory, and monitoring inventory.
- Partners with designated accounts to understands account needs, resources, and opportunities.
- Researches marketplace to identify potential new accounts within the region.
- Monitors designated account orders to ensure timely and efficient flow of merchandise.
- Partners with showroom team to facilitate sample management.
- Maintain communications with account contacts to identify new/re-reorder opportunities; facilitate order processing.
- Proactively seek, acquire, and grow new business.
- Assist with reporting to provide accurate insight into the sales metrics/targets related to the region.
- Complete monthly plans and brand analysis.
- Regularly monitor inventory levels for clients.
- Support and partner with showroom team to complete product knowledge training.
- Excellent people skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and curate professional industry-driven relationships
- Ability to work well in in high-pressure, fast-paced industry
- Strong client portfolio
- Experience working with Showroom Exchange
- Proven ability to proactively engage and mentor junior/sales/showroom associates
- Exceptional communication skills and sales-driven focus
- 2+ years Women's wholesale sales experience
- Sound knowledge of current industry and market trends
- Working understanding of: Trend forecasting and analysis, Product development and design, Brand development, Merchandising (Fashion and Visual), Buying, Planning
- Keen analytical skills; Excel proficiency a plus