Software Engineer - iOS (SDK Platform)
Remote (US and Canada only) /
EPDS – Engineering /
Link Platform is the steward of our SDKs at Plaid. We define and build the SDKs that are used by our customers across all of their platforms (web, iOS, Android, and React Native), as well as build the foundation that allows product teams to ship and iterate on features and products in our SDKs.
You will be responsible for the iOS SDK and the underlying platform that powers it
What excited you
- Developing a best-in-class iOS SDK using Swift
- Native SDKs that can be dropped into third-party applications
- Working with engineers with an eye for design and designers who code
- Products with real impact: Your work will touch tens of millions of end users, the best applications in fintech, and major U.S. financial institutions
- Digging through finance’s complex challenges—and reimagining the experience completely
- You're a remote engineer looking to join a company with an amazing remote team and remote culture owning one of the most impactful teams at Plaid
What excites us
- Profound understanding of and passion for UIKit, Swift, Foundation, HIG, and mobile platforms
- 3+ years of experience building iOS applications
- UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch
- Enough Objective-C knowledge to help transition to Swift
- Other stack knowledge is a big plus (React Native, Android, Backend, or Web)
- A background in startups is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field
We're guided by our principles including impact, growing together, embracing openness and positivity, inventing tomorrow; we’re looking for leaders who are motivated by those same principles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.