Account Executive - Growth
United States /
Sales – Sales /
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Our Sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology, and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be fintech actually are.
You'll be the individual helping us achieve this vision. Your focus will be on generating new deals and building strong, long-lasting relationships with companies. You'll be tasked with identifying and closing deals across verticals in financial services, utilities, billing, insurance, and more.
What you'll do
- Be an expert at identifying use cases and prospecting into high growth companies that are typically 150 employees and beyond
- Proven track-record of successfully developing a book of high potential engaged prospects and maintain a sufficient pipeline to support successful attainment against quota
- Successfully lead a technical sales motion of guiding engineers, product and growth team members for the entire life-cyle from prospecting to close
- Coordinate cross-functional resources and drive initiatives from across the Plaid to support a consultative sales motion
- Own mastery of Plaid solutions and evangelize for industry success across those in fintech and other industries
What excites us
- 4+ years of quota-carrying, technical selling experience in a new-net hunting role
- Strong track record of over performanceA hunter mentalityAbility to collaborate internally and exhibit a “win as a team” mentality
- Experience in building territory plans and executing to plan
- Passion working growth stage private companies
- Proficiency in technical products and APIs
- Passion for Plaid’s mission of unlocking financial freedom for everyone
We'd love to hear from you! Please apply through our careers page and include a resume, LinkedIn, and a short description of your relevant background and interests.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.