San Francisco /
Business – Revenue /
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
As Implementation Specialists, we are responsible for guiding and helping Plaid’s most strategic customers and partners integrate with Plaid products, our API and technology. We work closely with both Growth and Partnerships Account Managers in addition to many other internal teams such as Sales, Customer Engineering, Product and Support. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation phase in the customer lifecycle and ensure Plaid customers and partners are properly onboarded and our solution is implemented and launched. This stage is incredibly important in the success of our clients, as for many, their Plaid integration is the foundation of their application and / or platform. Behind each successful launch is an Implementation Specialist that provides superior technical guidance and support to make it all possible.
You will be a highly visible technical and product expert in Plaid’s offerings, learning and knowing how to work with and leverage the Plaid API. You’ll work with clients to answer their technical product or integration questions. When technical issues arise, you’ll leverage internal tools, teams, and resources to ensure customers meet their development / integration milestones. In collaboration with Account Managers, you will support clients as they test, pilot and ultimately launch their Plaid integrations. Members of the Implementation team are expected to manage many implementations / customers and partners simultaneously, and to stay up to date on Plaid’s technological improvements and new product offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Plaids most strategic customers and partners from all over the financial industry to build out applications and / or platforms across a variety of different verticals and use cases including (but not limited to), lending, wealth management, financial management, account opening, student loan refinancing, fraud detection, etc.
- Serve as the lead technical point of contact for clients throughout the implementation phase, tracking progress towards key milestones to ensure successful and timely launches
- Partner with Account Managers and Technical Account Managers to support clients in building out end to end workflows that align with Plaid’s technical best practices
- Support ongoing testing efforts by troubleshooting and providing technical insights
- Work cross-functionally to improve the client onboarding experience as they build with Plaid, collecting and translating customer and partner feedback into meaningful product insights for our Product and Engineering teams
What excites us:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a client facing and / or technology focused role where business experience and technical acumen was combined
- Experience managing and executing technical projects with a customer-first attitude and a strong sense of empathy
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, reporting tools, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with a continuous desire to improve your technical acumen
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with different teams and types of people
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines and navigate unexpected roadblocks with ease
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.