Product Manager – Developer Experience
Plaid's mission is to enable innovation in financial services. We're creating a set of tools for developers to build a wide array of financial technology applications. We’re focused on building a great developer experience and rely on our developer community to help us scale.
What you'll do
- Work with our existing team and client base to understand their needs and provide the best possible solutions
- Work closely with our Support, Engineering, and Go-to-Market teams to improve the experience for developers who are using or considering integrating with our products
- Prioritize, design, and guide the implementation and execution of projects aimed at creating the best possible experience for our developers, from going deep on developer support to re-envisioning how developers get up and running on our platform
What excites us
- Experience in tackling data-intensive or operational business problems
- A structured, creative, and product-minded problem solver
- Experience in product management, business operations, or management consulting is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.