Plaid’s Tech Ops team is responsible for keeping all non-production infrastructure and services available and running smoothly. This includes services like G-Suite, Okta, Slack, infrastructure in AWS that supports development (on-premise Atlassian Suite, Github Enterprise, etc.), and the physical infrastructure we have collocated in our offices. The ultimate goal of the Tech Ops team is to take care of its customers -- Plaid employees!
Plaid is hiring a Tech Ops Engineer that will be hands-on working with team members to do everything from troubleshooting a potential G-Suite issue to debugging provisioning issues with Apple laptops, all while helping to keep our office networks and other corporate infrastructure running smoothly. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working on all the things that companies rely on to get work done when in the office or working remotely.
What excites you
- Supporting and deploying corporate infrastructure to enable a fast moving company
- Digging into a buggy switch or firewall that is slowing its employees down
- Although not a majority of the day-to-day, helping people on an individual basis when needed
- Following and improving upon onboarding and offboarding processes and procedures
- Finding the greatest technology to make you, your team, your company optimized
What excites us
- 4-5 years experience in TechOps/IT for a technology-focussed company of a similar size (300-500)
- Advanced/expert at supporting a mostly MacOS corporate environment
- Desire to help Plaid employees be efficient, troubleshooting any obstacles that come up no matter how big or small
- A security focused individual that is always thinking a few steps ahead
- Ability to think practically and re-prioritize tasks as needed to make the biggest impact
- Previous experience managing corporate infrastructure in AWS
- jamfPRO or other configuration management experience
- SAML/SSO experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.