Software Engineer - Full Stack (Developer Relations)
EPDS – Engineering /
We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. Our goal is to build the tools and infrastructure for developers to create this next generation of financial services applications. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to integrate with banks and the financial system. And thousands of developers rely on Plaid’s Learning Platform (https://www.plaid.com/docs) and Developer Relations team to discover Plaid functionality and understand how -- and why -- to build with Plaid.
We're looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to help us ensure that the next generations of fintechs are built on Plaid. Our engineering culture is IC-driven—we favor bottom-up ideation and empowerment of our team. As a result we are looking for engineers who are excited by leading projects through setting technical and product direction and mentoring those around them. We are looking for engineers who are motivated by creating impact for our consumers and customers, growing together as a team, shipping the MVP, and leaving things better than we found them.
We're guided by our principles including impact, growing together, embracing openness and positivity, inventing tomorrow; we’re looking for leaders who are motivated by those same principles.
What Excites You
- Creating a world-class developer documentation, education, and onboarding experience
- Building full-stack web applications
- Having strong ownership over features and taking them from a bullet point scrawled during a brainstorming meeting to a fully functional, high quality product
What Excites Us
- A strong sense of ownershipExperience building web applications
- Experience with full-stack development, including building server-side components (Python, Go, PHP, or Java)
- Developer empathy and product sense
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.