Financial Institution Solutions
New York /
Financial Access /
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe and Coinbase to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Plaid's ability to maintain consistent and reliable integrations with financial institutions is a core part of our value proposition, and financial institutions are increasingly becoming customers of Plaid. On the Financial Institution Solutions team you will work closely with Plaid's FI partners on both fronts: building strategic relationships that ensure high-quality integrations and helping position Plaid as a leading technology provider in commercial conversations.
This role will help integrate better with Financial Institutions to deliver world class financial data access solutions for the Plaid ecosystem
What excites you
- Develop and execute a compelling delivery plan for strategic financial institutions to ensure successful outcomes for Plaid, our customers and the end user
- Facilitate meaningful agreements with financial institutions by helping define future-state solutions, design roadmap and milestones as Plaid continues to scale
- Have an end-to-end ownership mindset with portfolio of implementations and liaise with Engineering, Product, Support and Growth teams within Plaid
- Working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that is different every day
- Delivering world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
What excites us
- A track record of running through walls to deliver results on large scale integration programs spanning design, testing and implementation phases
- A superlative ability to bring clarity and focus to complex and ambiguous situations
- Ability to use structured thought process to dissect issues and develop solutions, including through use of data analytics tools
- Ability to communicate well to a variety of technical, product, and executive teams
- 6-10 years of total professional experience working with cross functional teams such as Engineering, Product, Support and Growth
- Entrepreneurship, startup, management consulting, financial institution or private equity experience with external stakeholder collaboration a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.