Sales Operations & Compensation, Revenue Operations
Business Operations – Business Operations /
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The BizOps team is focused on solving some of Plaid's most pressing business issues. We are a small team of individuals with complementary skill sets. In this role, you will work collaboratively across Product, Go-To-Market, and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our customers, partners, and P&L. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution & implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Create and maintain variable compensation plans that align with business goals and motivate teams.
- Ensure plans are competitive, easy to understand, and scalable.
- Administer and manage compensation plans via Captivate IQ (e.g., monthly commissions processing, reconciliation, and reporting). Ensure payouts are accurate and that plans are administered in an equitable and transparent fashion.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of compensation impact and alignment with objectives. Identify, recommend and implement approved changes to compensation plans.
- Act as the first point of contact for all compensation related inquiries from the Revenue team.
- Partner with RevOps and key Revenue stakeholders to improve and automate manual or inefficient workflows and processes.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding our policies, processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- A passion for financial services innovation
- 3-5 years of relevant sales operations & compensation experience
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Ability to independently drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Knowledge and experience working in variable compensation programs. Strong knowledge of Captivate IQ preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
$110,900 - $150,100 a year
Target base salary for this role is between $110,900 and $150,100 per year. Additional compensation in the form(s) of equity and/or commission are dependent on the position offered. Plaid provides a comprehensive benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). Pay is based on factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience and skillset, and location. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.