Product Manager – Consumer Experience
Plaid helps thousands of developers and applications build a better financial future. Tens of millions of consumers interact with Plaid - you'll be responsible for working with our existing teams, clients and with end consumers to understand their needs and provide the best possible solutions. Specifically, you'll be responsible for shaping the way Plaid interacts with end consumers. You’ll be responsible for helping our team ship the most impactful products possible. We’ll look to you to drive product strategy, including market sizing and product opportunity assessment, as well as cross-functional communication and coordination across our teams. You’ll own the metrics for our consumer-facing endeavors, both setting them and prioritizing the efforts we undertake to achieve success.
What excites us
- A track record of shipping successful consumer applications
- At least 3 years of product management experience
- A passion for product strategy, market analysis and product discovery
- Experience with user testing, experimentation frameworks and data-driven UX design
- Design and/or product engineering experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.