Account Executive - Named Enterprise
Sales – Sales /
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Hybrid
Our Sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be fintech actually are.
What You'll Do
- Build a sales pipeline - From identify opportunities for prospects to benefit from deploying Plaid, efficiently accessing the right customer contacts to start conversations, to closing annual or multi-year contracts
- Go deep and wide in prospect accounts to build support for adopting Plaid
- Deeply understand Plaid’s business value and technology advantage
- Win as a team — in partnership with outbound sales development rep, account manager, technical account manager, implementation manager, product organization, and other members of your account pod
- Focus on a named account book of business with very high revenue potential per account, and a curated territory size
What Excites Us
- Significant experience (5+ years or equivalent) carrying a quota, SaaS or similar product
- 2+ years or equivalent experience carrying an enterprise quota
- Excited to get into the technical details, understand how Plaid works and what sets it apart from competitors from a technical standpoint
- Want to focus your sales day-to-day in a small number of named accounts, go deep in the accounts to unlock multiple opportunities and grow a book of business with multiple 7 figure per-account revenue streams.
- Excited to learn more about the financial system, privacy and financial regulation, and building an equitable financial
- Detailed, curious, and collaborative sales approach
- Self-starter, high bias for action
- High EQ, focussed on solving problems for your prospects and colleagues
$165,000 - $165,000 a year
Target base salary for this role is $165,000 per year. Additional compensation in the form(s) of equity and/or commission are dependent on the position offered. Plaid provides a comprehensive benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). Pay is based on factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience and skillset, and location. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.