Designer - Product
We're convinced that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. At Plaid, we’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools that thousands of developers use to improve the financial lives of millions of people. As a Designer at Plaid focused on leading strategic new product experiences for us, you'll be essential in helping us continue down this path by enhancing our products and delighting our customers.
What excites you
- A product-minded culture that rapidly moves from creative concepts to concrete solutions
- Close collaboration with engineering and business teams on all aspects of product development
- A design culture where talking to customers sits at the forefront of every project
- Establishing a unified and world-class presence across all our products and platforms
- Regularly presenting work and sharing feedback with other designers
- Ability to lead and own a project end-to-end
What excites us
- A diverse portfolio with strong examples of product and interaction work
- Proficiency with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- 5+ years' experience creating and shipping software
- A strong penchant for utilizing user research to guide design decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.