Product Marketing Manager - Geo Expansion
Marketing – Marketing /
Plaid’s UK & Europe team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience launching and scaling widely adopted technical products in new markets. We’re looking for a builder to serve as the bridge between our products and the people who use them. You’ll be responsible for product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and customer feedback. Your goal is to build a strong cadence of clear communication with our core constituents and keep them informed and excited about our products.
If you are a self-starter who can wear multiple hats, loves to tackle problems, has a technical background or the desire to build one, and is a fanatic for fintech, this is the role for you! Come help Plaid power the next wave of financial freedom via our open banking platform.
What excites us...
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Mid-to-late stage start-up experience
- Proven PMM experience with the ability to partner with and influence product development teams
- Superior skills in insights/analytics, strategy building, and detailed execution
- Can influence and guide a large cross-functional team and align them to the common goal
- A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter who will present to and interact with senior management, both internal and external
- Fluency in multiple languages is a strong plus
What excites you...
- Embedding with our International product teams to influence our geo expansion roadmap, and helping translate the team’s vision into product experiences that delight our customers
- Building Plaid’s brand in new markets
- Managing new country, product and feature launches, customer engagement and feedback, collateral development, and scaled customer communication
- Collaborating with Product, Design, Sales/Growth, Financial Access, and Support teams to gather feedback on products and performance