Technical Solutions Executive, Construction (Irvine, CA)
Sales – Customer Success
As a PlanGrid expert & someone with a strong customer focus, the Technical Solutions Executive is responsible for supporting company growth through relationship management and driving product awareness.
A vital member of the Customer Success team, your success will be demonstrated by your ability to get our customers to standardize on PlanGrid, turn your customers into PlanGrid champions and supporting the rest of the field operations team with your robust product and industry knowledge.
About the Job
- Hit the ground running with pre-existing PlanGrid knowledge
- Build relationships with our customers to ensure retention, adoption, standardization
- Proactively reach out to specific existing accounts in our customer base to educate about new product features & drive adoption of core features
- Turn every client into a PlanGrid advocate and lifetime customer
- Serve as a PlanGrid product and industry expert for the rest of the company
- Experience using PlanGrid in your current or previous role
- Proven track record in managing clients, renewals & growth
- Passion for helping our customers and a commitment to creating amazing customer experiences
- Proactively seek opportunities to learn and improve existing processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, in person and over the phone
- Experience conducting group webinars
- Live within your region
- Heavy civil, government or horizontal construction is a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- 401k + Company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement
- Volunteer time off + employee donation matching
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid, an Autodesk company, builds simple, beautiful software that construction teams love to use. As part of Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), whose mission is to seamlessly connect the office, trailer and the field across the entire construction project lifecycle, PlanGrid’s mobile-first solutions empower general contractors, subcontractors, owners and architects to provide fast, accurate information to the field. With unparalleled adoption by field workers, PlanGrid is used on projects as the single source of truth for all construction data — including drawings, photos, and other critical documents. As a result, critical workflows are streamlined, efficiency is improved and field teams can take on more work and get more done. PlanGrid’s software and other Autodesk Construction Solutions products enable a complete data set to move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover, and operations. PlanGrid is used on more 1.5 million construction projects in 100+ countries.
Join us as PlanGrid and ACS advance Autodesk’s leadership in construction.
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.