VP, Go-to-Market Operations
San Francisco, CA
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest and largest industries on the planet. Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, driven Leader to join our growing team. The VP, Go-to-Market Operations will be a critical resource to the Sales leadership and Executive team, owning and driving strategic initiatives to drive revenue growth and efficiencies. This role reports directly to the President of Global Field Operations.
- 10+ years experience in Sales Operations, Sales Development, Order Management and Executive forecast reporting in a SaaS software environment
- 5+ years of experience in team management
- Deep experience analyzing data and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with Salesforce, Excel, etc
- Proven track record of sales operations/sales systems full cycle project management - from scoping requirements to implementation and continued iteration
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage prioritization of multiple competing projects and requests
- History of driving successful change within an organization
You Will Be Responsible for
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning and budgeting. You will also ensure these programs are appropriately integrated with other planning processes
- Drive territory design and play a critical role in determining sales quotas, comp plan design and ensuring aligned to all sales channels and resources
- Partner with sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process and methodology improvement
- Ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization and other stakeholders within the company
- Develop new reporting tools as needed to ensure accuracy and efficiencyTerritory assignments and account provisioning
- Robust medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in SF using PlanGrid (past tours include: SF General Hospital, etc etc)
- Conference fund to support ongoing learning + development
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- Flexible vacation
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 50 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about