San Francisco, CA
R&D – Engineering
About the role:
PlanGrid is looking for a data analyst to grow our analytics infrastructure. Data at PlanGrid is relied upon for decision-making and reporting by major teams in the company: Product, Sales, Marketing, and Finance. It is the data team's job to ensure that the data is always current, correct and available.
As a data analyst, you will:
- Work closely with all internal teams to provide the necessary insights and intelligence to support their operational initiatives
- Develop and implement analyses, collections, visualizations and dashboards that help shape our key strategic decisions
- Interpret data, develop hypotheses and communicate those narratives to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers to shape and evolve our data platform and infrastructure
- You enjoy working in a team; collaboration and learning are acts that you embrace
- You have 2+ years working in a highly analytical role
- You are fluent in SQL and relational databases in general
- You love helping people make data driven decisions
- You communicate and present well
- Experiences and abilities in Python is a plus!
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest and largest industries on the planet. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think version control for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.