San Francisco, CA
G&A – HR/Recruiting
At PlanGrid, we're a unique team of world-class construction engineers, architects, developers, designers, marketers, and customer support leaders with a common goal: to enrich builders lives by arming them with the best software available. We’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join our mission to help blue-collar workers build more efficiently and focus on solving real problems for a global construction industry slated to grow to $10 trillion by 2020.
We are looking for a creative, dedicated Technical Sourcer.
We are open to remote Technical Sourcers.
About the Role:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to build a steady pipeline of top talent through internet searches, referrals, networking and other channels
- Craft meaningful messaging that yields high response rates that ultimately result in hires
- Run point from initial outreach through phone screen stages
- Maintain squeaky clean data in our ATS (Lever) and regularly track/analyze pipeline and performance data to iterate on your approach
- You have 2+ years of experience in a sourcing role in the software industry (in-house or at an agency)
- You have a track record of academic and professional success
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are curious and friendly
- You enjoy getting to know people from different backgrounds and identifying their motivations
- You work hard, quickly, and efficiently
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and roll with the punches
- You can shift priorities when circumstances change in our high-growth startup
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
Please include a writing sample and/or cover letter as well as a resume with your application.
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.