Customer Advocate / Local Support
Hong Kong, China
Sales – Customer Success
PlanGrid is bringing the trillion dollar construction industry into the future by revolutionizing the way builders access information. We are looking for a Hong Kong-based consultant and trainer to deliver world-class training, consulting, and support to our customers. Customers are the foundation of our company, and we are looking for sales-focused, customer-obsessed, results-driven people to retain and empower our customers.
About the Job:
- This is a customer facing role that is focused on sales support, product functionality and workflows, services revenue, and client satisfaction.
- This is a hybrid role that will split time between managing support tickets and partnering with sales reps to drive upsells, educate customers on workflows, and build the PlanGrid brand
- Support customers who use our mobile app and web app via live chat, email, and phone. This includes: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, talking about pricing and the sales process, and funneling requests to the appropriate department.
- Perform front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user’s question or issue.
- Communicate with HQ to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.
- Up to 50% travel required for this role, but we’ll work with you to ensure you are staying in your time zone as much as possible.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining customer-facing documentation, internal resources, and understanding product and technical aspects of PlanGrid.
- Have a passion for incredible customer service
- You have 3-5 years of experience in training, sales, customer support, consulting and/or construction
- You can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have an uncanny ability to understand customer requirements, anticipate user needs, value sell and make thoughtful suggestions to each of your users to ensure their experience with PlanGrid is top notch
- You can speak and write English fluently and ideally have one other language, such as Mandarin or Korean, in your arsenal
- You are comfortable speaking in public to a variety of different audiences
- You are right at home using Salesforce, ZenDesk, Google Drive, and are data-driven and detail-oriented
- You are a master communicator with unparalleled written, oral and in-person communication skills
- You are a fundamentally good person with a good sense of humor and a team player
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.