FP&A Senior Manager
San Francisco, CA
G&A – Finance & Accounting
You will partner closely with sales leadership to manage the Company’s process for analyzing, understanding and reporting topline and customer metrics. You will also help track KPIs and develop dashboards and reports for sales management / sales operations, executives, and the board of directors.
This is a highly visible and critical role in the organization, with an opportunity to partner with sales leadership in understanding and achieving PlanGrid’s strategic and financial goals. Your ability to lead a team and communicate your findings to an executive audience will be paramount to your success.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, and working with all parts of the organization, this role requires a deep understanding of SaaS metrics and business models and a desire to know PlanGrid inside and out.
About the Role:
- Closely monitor financial metrics and business drivers relevant to the global sales organization, including ARR / revenue, pipeline development, rep productivity, renewal rates, and unit economics
- Create and manage short and long-term planning model for billings, revenue, subscriptions and ARR
- Work closely with sales leadership, customer success and sales operations to lead the annual planning process and periodic model updates
- Create reporting dashboards to identify, analyze, track, and report KPIs
- Drive timely and accurate close process with insightful monthly variance analysis between actuals, forecast, and plan
- Identify and recommend process improvements to achieve better results
- Lead and mentor a team of two analysts, training and supporting their career development
- Help create and improve business processes to scale a rapidly growing business
- Play a key role on special projects to help solve important operational challenges facing the company
- 6-8+ years of finance related experience (FP&A, private equity and/or investment banking)
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Prior experience within a SaaS organization
- Sophisticated financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment with high degree of precision and attention to detail
- Ability to work cross functionally as well as independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps skills
- Proficient in NetSuite and SFDC; experience with CPM software (e.g., Anaplan, Host Analytics) a plus
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and monthly reporting process
- BA/BS in finance, economics, accounting or business; MBA a plus
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.