Customer Marketing Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
PlanGrid is looking for a top-performing Customer Marketing Specialist, focused on engaging with our customers with a mission of showcasing their achievements, building relationships, and genuinely driving their success with us. Success in this role can be achieved with a concentrated focus on building strong customer relationships and ultimately discovering the premier PlanGrid advocates in the construction industry. If you love helping people and are customer-centric, you will love this job!
The Customer Marketing Specialist needs to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and very exciting environment. We are looking for someone who takes ownership, is accountable for results and is committed to delivering the best and constantly improving. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, always looking for ways to take their programs to the next level, and a strong team player who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work.
About the Role
- Manage PlanGrid’s first Customer Advocate program, including working across the organization in being the voice of the customer, sourcing and building relationships with new advocates, and creating mutually beneficial customer relationships.
- Partner with the product marketing team to tell our customer stories by way of video testimonials, case studies, and customer stories to arm our organization to lead with sharing how our customers are being successful with us.
- Support key deliverables and initiatives that involve highlighting customers, including Customer Stories section of our website, presentations, research projects.
- Collaborate with corporate communications to make our client companies, and the people who work there, heroes through PR, social media, speaking opportunities, and awards
- Manage customer participation across all facets of marketing, including speaking at in-person and virtual events, references for analyst relations, online 3rd party review platforms
- Track and measure key customer advocacy success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree, with emphasis in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in sales, customer success and/or marketing, experience in advocacy programs a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement
- Strong relationship-building skills with customers
- Strong abilities in program development and management. The successful candidate can creatively address customer marketing programmatic needs and can show measurable results
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in highly dynamic environment
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- Parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.