Product Designer, Growth
San Francisco, CA
Product & Design
You’re a designer, product thinker, and user champion. You’re a practitioner and advocate for rapid experimentation and lean UX. You love working with fast-paced, cross-functional teams to measurably improve the lives of others.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the PlanGrid growth team to identify, prioritize, and deliver on opportunities to increase user acquisition and retention. You’ll be an advocate for data-informed design and share your expertise with others. You’ll have the opportunity to be curious, focused, and relentless in pursuit of great user experiences every single day.
- 4+ years working with cross-functional teams to ship experiences users love
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for lean UX
- Experience with design experiments and data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with data analytics, testing tools, and A/B testing methodology
- Master of interaction design, visual design, copywriting, and user research
- Comfortable designing for multiple platforms: PlanGrid is on web, iOS, Android, and Windows
- Passion for mentoring others about the role of experimentation in the design process
- High business and product acumen
- Intrigued by construction and helping teams build better together
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools)
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible
PlanGrid builds beautiful, effective, field collaboration software for the $8 trillion per year construction industry. Our platform is used by tens of thousands of contractors, building owners, engineers and architects.
PlanGrid is the leader in field collaboration. It helps contractors, owners, designers, and architects collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop, managing blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, and punch lists. PlanGrid’s cloud-based platform stores over 50 million digital blueprints, making it the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. The company emerged from Y Combinator in 2012, and has secured over $62 million in funding from world-renowned organizations and individuals including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.