Market Intelligence Researcher
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Investment in construction technology is at an all time high, and as Market Intelligence Analyst, you will help research the market and share analysis with key internal stakeholders. You will work closely with Product Marketers, Product Managers and Sales to prioritize and execute qualitative and quantitative research projects with the goal of better understanding how the construction industry views the technology landscape.
About the Role
- Conduct research projects focused on key segments within the construction technology landscape.
- Provide objective and thorough analysis of competitive positioning of key market participants.
- Interview customers and prospects to understand perceptions and priorities within our target audience.
- Conduct brand research and analysis
- Create and maintain sales collateral
- Present market analysis to internal teams
- Proven analytical approach to marketing research
- You have validated experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to write clearly and convincingly.
- You are hardworking, collaborative and inquisitive
- 3+ years of B2B software product marketing or research experience
- Huge plus if you have a background in Construction
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- 401k + Company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement
- Volunteering on company time + employee donation matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.