Competitive Intelligence Researcher
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Investment in construction technology is at an all time high, and as Competitive Analyst, you will help research the market and share analysis with key internal stakeholders. You will work closely with Product Marketers, Product Managers and Sales to prioritize and execute qualitative and quantitative research projects with the goal of better understanding how customers and prospects view the construction technology landscape.
About the Role
- Conduct research projects focused on key segments within the construction technology landscape.
- Interview customers and prospects to understand perceptions and priorities within our target audience.
- Create and maintain sales collateral
- Present market analysis to internal teams
- Proven analytical approach to marketing research
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to write clearly and convincingly.
- Hard working, collaborative and inquisitive
- 3+ years of B2B software product marketing or research experience
- Background in the construction industry a plus
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.