Regional Sales Manager (Chicago, IL)
Sales – Field Sales
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid is helping to build some of the most amazing projects on the planet. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help drive growth and get PlanGrid into the hands of every builder around the world.
About the Job
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the beauty of PlanGrid, conducting both in-person and virtual demos
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position PlanGrid
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast data
- You have 5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- You are results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- You are analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- You have experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- 401k + Company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement
- Volunteer time off + employee donation matching
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid, an Autodesk company, builds simple, beautiful software construction teams love to use. The company’s mobile-first technology gives general contractors, subs, owners and architects access to information in real-time, enables greater collaboration and provides actionable insights. With PlanGrid, any construction team member can manage and update blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, field reports, punchlists and other information from any device. PlanGrid is used on more than 1.5 million projects across commercial, heavy civil and other industries in 90+ countries. Headquartered in San Francisco and founded in 2011, PlanGrid was acquired by Autodesk in 2018. Visit us at www.plangrid.com.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.