Sales Enablement Manager
San Francisco, CA
Sales – Sales Operations
PlanGrid is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our fast-growing, dynamic team and support sales trainings for the explosive growth of our global sales team. Reporting to our Director of Sales Enablement, this role will be responsible for creating and maintaining sales enablement materials, content and programs.
About the Role
- Design, update and revise sales enablement platform and training tools
- Work with Director of Sales Enablement to help create tools, resources, and trainings to address the ongoing and ever-changing needs of the sales team
- Work with Director of Sales Enablement to prepare for and deliver new hire training and onboarding, follow up training and webinars in whatever capacity support is needed
- Have ongoing conversations with sales team to identify what’s working and what are their key challenges to inform best practices and training needs
- Contribute to a culture and framework of innovation and excellence
- 2+ years of successfully supporting sales training at a software company in a technical capacity
- Experience developing process guides and/or training modules for consumption by a broad audience
- Comfortable scheduling training meetings, webinars and other training programs including follow up communication, scoring and reporting
- Results-driven with a consistent track record of exceeding goals
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to listen to the field sales team challenges and recommend/develop effective training solutions
- Highly organized with strong initiative and superior work ethic
- Experience with sales training tools and platforms, ideally including SalesHood
- Proficient in Google G Suite
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- Parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.