Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Product Marketers at PlanGrid bridge our industry-leading product to the nine trillion dollar global construction industry. Our team’s goal is to clearly explain PlanGrid’s value to the key industry segments and to help PlanGrid better understand the industry’s perspective and needs.
As a member of the Product Marketing team your primary focus will be go-to-market for new products and features. In support of this, you will research the construction technology space, understand how customer and prospect needs are met, and where there are opportunities. You will also partner with Product Managers and a large cross-functional group to bring individual initiatives to market, helping the industry learn about the great product we are building.
About the Role
- Drive the positioning, messaging and planning of new product and feature launches through simple, clear stories.
- Coordinate and produce supporting assets including videos, blog posts, brochures and more.
- Lead post-launch analysis on operational and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Lead competitive analysis and user research in order to help us clearly articulate differentiated positioning.
- Help others within the company deeply understand the needs of customer vertical through internal training seminars and presentations.
- Partner with Sales, R&D and other marketing teams to produce impactful sales collateral, product release messaging and more
- A storyteller with the ability to explain complicated topics simply and clearly
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Hard working, collaborative and inquisitive
- 3+ years of B2B software product marketing experience
- 5+ years in software marketing
- Background in the construction industry a plus
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- Parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.