San Francisco, CA
Finance & Accounting
The Billing Analyst is responsible for supporting the Invoicing and Deal Desk functions and serves as a critical member in the Quote-to-Cash cycle. Core responsibilities in this role include ensuring timely invoicing of transactions, reviewing sales quotes for accuracy, and resolving customer questions.
About the Role
- Review sales order forms and generate invoices in accordance with contractual terms
- Create billing schedules and initiate revenue recognition within NetSuite
- Ensure data accuracy within customer and transaction records
- Assist with month-end AR close activities and reconciliations
- Audit and approve sales quotes to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve quote/deal issues
- Research and resolve questions from customers and internal teams
- Engage in ad-hoc projects to help drive continuous process improvements
- 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong work ethic with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Prior experience or familiarity in SaaS industry is a plus
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Robust medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Free transit pass
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about