Los Angeles, CA
As a PlanGrid expert & someone with a strong customer focus, the Customer Advocate is responsible for supporting company growth through relationship management and driving product awareness.
A vital member of the Customer Success team, your success will be demonstrated by your ability to get our customers to standardize on PlanGrid, turn your customers into PlanGrid champions and supporting the rest of the field operations team with your robust product and industry knowledge.
About the Job
- Hit the ground running with pre-existing PlanGrid knowledge
- Build relationships with our customers to ensure retention, adoption, standardization
- Proactively reach out to specific existing accounts in our customer base to educate about new product features & drive adoption of core features
- Turn every client into a PlanGrid advocate and lifetime customer
- Serve as a PlanGrid product and industry expert for the rest of the company
- Experience using PlanGrid in your current or previous role
- Proven track record in managing clients, renewals & growth
- Passion for helping our customers and a commitment to creating amazing customer experiences
- Proactively seek opportunities to learn and improve existing processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, in person and over the phone
- Experience conducting group webinarsLive within your region.
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Health/dental/vision insurance with zero contributions for you or your dependents
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation