San Francisco, CA
At PlanGrid, we're a unique team of world-class construction engineers, architects, developers, designers, marketers, and customer support leaders with a common goal: to enrich builders lives by arming them with the best software available. Our is mission to help blue-collar workers build more efficiently and focus on solving real problems for a global construction industry slated to grow to $10 trillion by 2020.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at PlanGrid, you will build exceptional experiences for every candidate going through the interview process -- regardless of the end result. You will partner with Recruiters, hiring teams & candidates to design the most efficient, fair, fun & meaningful interview experience possible.
About the Job
- Coordinate remote & onsite interviews for candidates efficiently and accurately
- Oversee candidate process from initial contact through offer, not letting anything slip through the cracks
- Optimize recruiting tools to ensure a smooth experience for both candidates as well as internal stakeholders
- Ensure the data in our ATS (Lever) is squeaky clean and our job postings are up to date across channels
- Guide candidates from initial point of contact through offer stage, keeping them in the loop and prepared on what to expect and when
- Support visa preparation/processing as needed
- Collaborate with the People team to continuously improve our hiring process
- Learn how our People team works to expand your role at PlanGrid over time
- You are hardworking and have an uncanny attention to detail. There are a lot of moving pieces and a lot of calendars to juggle -- you learn quickly and have experience managing multiple calendars and scheduling
- You are a team player and are successful at working with multiple people simultaneously
- You are an empathetic communicator. Changing careers can be daunting -- you understand this and keep candidates at ease and are able to connect with a variety of people -- candidates and hiring teams alike
- You are process-driven and have a bias toward action. You are always seeking ways to optimize how something gets done
- You want to do meaningful work, with peers you respect & build a great career along the way
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in SF using PlanGrid (past tours include: SF General Hospital, etc etc)
- Conference fund to support ongoing learning + development
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- Free transit pass
- Flexible vacation
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.