Customer Support Hero (French/English Speaker - EST Time Zone)
Customer Support – Support
About the Role:
PlanGrid is looking for a EST based Hero to join our award winning Customer Support team! As a Customer Support Hero you will support our users throughout their day-to-day operations with agility and zen-like calm. PlanGrid Support has hundreds of interactions per day through various different channels, making ninja multitasking skills and grace under fire some of the hallmarks of our team.
- Support: Support customers who use our mobile and web apps via live chat, email, and phone. This includes: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, and funneling requests to the appropriate department.
- Quality control: Perform front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user’s question or issue.
- Reporting: Communicate daily with HQ to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.
- Able to read/write/speak in French and English
- Have a passion for incredible customer service
- Have excellent problem solving skills that help you troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly and accurately
- Have some experience with technical support and/ or troubleshooting
- Are a creative thinking whiz- thinking outside the box to find solutions is your forte
- Are a quick study, resourceful, and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own
- Are a ninja with your keyboard with your fast and accurate typing
- Have unparalleled phone skills
- You have amazing composure and nothing ever rattles you
- Are a master multitasker
- Empathy: you really enjoy learning from and talking to our users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including top notch grammar and spelling
- Comfortable with cloud-based software like Dropbox and Google Docs
- Regularly use an Apple iOS, Android, or Windows tablet or phone
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in second language
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.