San Francisco, CA
G&A – Finance & Accounting
PlanGrid is looking for a Payroll Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate has experience running payroll soup to nuts, managing compliance and building efficient processes at organizations with 300+.
About the Role:
- Management and interaction with payroll processing company (“Namely”)
- Generation of U.S. exempt+non-exempt payroll register
- International payrolls accounting and reconciliations
- Tax compliance/correspondence
- Non-exempt employee administration
- State & local registrations
- Accounting accruals and reconciliations
- 401(k) reconciliations and audit
- Benefits reconciliations and audit
- SOC compliance
- Partner with finance, accounting, and HR organizations
- Communicate with and support employee population
- Interact with benefits providers, 401k provider, and other 3rd party entities
- Work with International payroll/accounting providers
- 5+ years running payroll operations for 300-500 employee organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Netsuite/Namely experience a plus; but not required
- CPP Certified
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.