Field Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
PlanGrid is looking for a top-performing Field Marketing Manager located in Australia commencing on a part-time contract basis. We are seeking a superstar who can develop and execute region-specific, integrated territory marketing plans aligned to regional growth objectives, new customer acquisition, and customer retention goals. Your objective will be to craft awareness, drive leads and pipeline, and build regional sales through cross channel efforts such as events, digital programs, account-based marketing, and website content. You’ll need to evaluate marketing programs against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions for new business and expansion pipeline.
The Field Marketing Manager needs to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing, and very exciting environment. We are looking for someone who takes ownership, is accountable for results and is committed to delivering the best and constantly improving. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, always looking for ways to take their programs to the next level, and a strong teammate who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work.
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing strategies and events for a B2B tech company.
- Expertise in account-based marketing strategies, technologies, and campaign measurement
- Deep understanding of the demand waterfall and conversion optimisation strategies
- Experience utilising Salesforce, Marketo, and/or other CRM/automation tools is required
- Experience in maintaining website, developing content and translations.
- Bachelor's degree, with emphasis in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working with a Head Office Marketing team based in San Francisco is a plus
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement
- Strong relationship-building skills with customers
- Strong abilities in program development and management. The successful candidate can creatively address field marketing programmatic needs and can show measurable results
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in highly dynamic environment
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Experience building and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and quality pipeline
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.