Field Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
PlanGrid is looking for a top-performing Field Marketing Manager located in Australia commencing on a part-time contract basis. We are seeking a superstar who can develop and execute region-specific, integrated territory marketing plans aligned to regional growth objectives, new customer acquisition, and customer retention goals. Your objective will be to craft awareness, drive leads and pipeline, and build regional sales through cross channel efforts such as events, digital programs, account-based marketing, and website content. You’ll need to evaluate marketing programs against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions for new business and expansion pipeline.
The Field Marketing Manager needs to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing, and very exciting environment. We are looking for someone who takes ownership, is accountable for results and is committed to delivering the best and constantly improving. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, always looking for ways to take their programs to the next level, and a strong teammate who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work.
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing strategies and events for a B2B tech company.
- Expertise in account-based marketing strategies, technologies, and campaign measurement
- Deep understanding of the demand waterfall and conversion optimisation strategies
- Experience utilising Salesforce, Marketo, and/or other CRM/automation tools is required
- Experience in maintaining website, developing content and translations.
- Bachelor's degree, with emphasis in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working with a Head Office Marketing team based in San Francisco is a plus
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement
- Strong relationship-building skills with customers
- Strong abilities in program development and management. The successful candidate can creatively address field marketing programmatic needs and can show measurable results
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in highly dynamic environment
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Experience building and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and quality pipeline
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
PlanGrid, an Autodesk company, builds simple, beautiful software construction teams love to use. The company’s mobile-first technology gives general contractors, subs, owners and architects access to information in real-time, enables greater collaboration and provides actionable insights. With PlanGrid, any construction team member can manage and update blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, field reports, punchlists and other information from any device. PlanGrid is used on more than 1.5 million projects across commercial, heavy civil and other industries in 90+ countries. Headquartered in San Francisco and founded in 2011, PlanGrid was acquired by Autodesk in 2018. Visit us at www.plangrid.com.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.