Business Development Manager (New York)
New York City
About the Job:
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for the trillion construction industry. Construction is one of the oldest industries on the planet, and right now it is stuck in the past. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think version control for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We're currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our sales team.
About the Job:
- Call and educate prospects about PlanGrid. Your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work within Salesforce to update and maintain leads as appropriate
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis
- Learn how to demo the platform and potentially give in-person and online demos
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skillsets you need for a career in SaaS sales
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value.
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or other comparable goals.
- You are customer-focused
- You want to build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re headquartered in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Health/dental/vision insurance with zero contributions for you or your dependents
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation