Order Management Specialist
San Francisco, CA
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest largest industries on the planet. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think Google Docs for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
About the Job:
- Help create and review orders in Salesforce.com and Apttus and provision when closed.
- Process product orders on daily basis.
- Provision users within our database.Maintain accurate customer records in all software systems, CRM and other programs as trained.
- Communicate with the Sales Reps and Finance Team to clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders. Follow-up on rejected orders when necessary.
- Help work on internal cross-functional company projects.
- Acquire knowledge of the PlanGrid product line. Understand deliverables.
- Respond to customer and sales inquiries and/or questions relating to orders, order fulfillment, users, confirmations, and general customer service questions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Excel and data analysis
- Prefer two years customer service and data entry experience
- Extremely detailed-oriented.
- You strive to maintain a superior level of accuracy, consistency, and work quality while doing any work.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of activities throughout the day
- Dedication to excellent customer service, timeliness, and the ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with team members and across departments
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Experience with using Salesforce.com and Apttus is a plus
- You’re looking for career opportunities and enjoy Sales Operations.
- You're fun, eager to make an impact and a fundamentally good person
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Health/dental/vision insurance with zero contributions for you or your dependents
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in SF using PlanGrid (past tours include: SF General Hospital, etc etc)
- Conference fund to support ongoing learning + development
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- Clipper Benefits
- Flexible vacation