San Francisco, CA
G&A – Corp
PlanGrid is looking for a hyper organized, proactive, problem-solving Executive Assistant to support members of PlanGrid's Executive Team.
About the Role:
- Deliver strategic administrative and project management support for PlanGrid’s Executives
- Draft and manage communications on behalf of the Execs, as appropriate
- Manage (and gatekeep) complex calendars, prioritizing and shifting meetings as needed
- Plan and execute internal and external meetings as well as special events
- Ensure Execs are prepared for all meetings, with the necessary briefings/documents provided beforehandAssist the team with budgeting, planning and forecasting as necessary
- Coordinate, plan and schedule travel, with meticulous attention to detail
- Manage special projects as required
- Interact with the Board of Directors and their teams as needed
- Communicate professionally and proactively with candidates, vendors, partners and customers as needed
- Support the CEO by building relationships with the entire PlanGrid team to give meaningful insight into employees' needs and issues.
- You have 4+ years of Executive Team level support
- You are highly proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets)
- You have a natural knack for prioritization and mult-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Positive attitude and ability to ‘roll with the punches’
- You are trustworthy and act with integrity, building trust quickly and acting with discretion regarding sensitive Company, customer and personal information
- Interest and ability to learn about PlanGrid’s business and customers
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.