Customer Success Manager (EST Time Zone)
Sales – Customer Success
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest and largest industries on the planet. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think Google Docs for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing sales team.
About the Role:
- Drive maximum adoption of PlanGrid Construction Productivity Software and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client
- Work with small to medium sized clients to develop long term partnership to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with the ultimate goal of a successful renewal
- Be responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and PlanGrid’s internal operations.
- Identify product expansion/upsell opportunities
- Responsible for sharing information across the Sales team via defined methods.
- Work towards individual annual targets for driving the renewal your customer’s subscriptions and work closely with sales to enable further adoption of PlanGrid products within your accounts
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- Understand the PlanGrid partner ecosystem and leverage and connect customers with partner as needed
- Attend regional events as necessary to support upcoming renewals in your assigned territory
- You have 3-5 years of experience in transactional SaaS sales/account management
- You have experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- You can identify, grow and sell Professional Services and License opportunities within the customer install base.You have strong negotiation skills
- You have proven track record in managing clients, renewals & growth
- You have passion for helping our customers and a commitment to creating amazing customer experiences
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, in person and over the phone
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.