Customer Success Manager
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest and largest industries on the planet. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think Google Docs for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing sales team. In this role, you will:
- Drive maximum adoption of PlanGrid Construction Productivity Software and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
- Work with small to medium sized clients to develop long term partnership to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with the ultimate goal of a successful renewal.
- Be responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and PlanGrid’s internal operations.
- Identify product expansion/upsell opportunities.
- Responsible for sharing information across the Sales team via defined methods.
- Work towards individual annual targets for driving the renewal your customer’s subscriptions and work closely with sales to enable further adoption of PlanGrid products within your accounts.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- Understand the PlanGrid partner ecosystem and leverage and connect customers with partner as needed
- Attend regional events as necessary to support upcoming renewals in your assigned territory
- You have 3-5 years of experience in transactional SaaS sales/account management
- You have experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- You can identify, grow and sell Professional Services and License opportunities within the customer install base.You have strong negotiation skills
- You have proven track record in managing clients, renewals & growth
- You have passion for helping our customers and a commitment to creating amazing customer experiences
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, in person and over the phone
PlanGrid is construction software made for the field. PlanGrid allows plans and markups to be instantaneously shared with everyone on a construction project, no matter where they are. It lets contractors, architects, and building owners collaborate from their desktop or mobile devices. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012 and has since secured funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, Founders Fund, Northgate, Box, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Navitas Capital, and Google Ventures.
Our cloud-based platform is storing more than 30 million construction documents digitally, making us the biggest digital repository in the world.
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Robust medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- Initial home office set-up
- Opportunity to attend President's Club (past destinations include Hawaii and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)