San Francisco, CA
Sales – Sales Operations
PlanGrid is looking for a motivated and passionate Salesforce.com administrator to join as a key member of the Sales Operations team. You will be an integral part in the success of our Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams - all of whom rely on Salesforce in their day-to-day activities.
This role will be responsible for executing daily administrative tasks and providing excellent customer service to PlanGrid’s 150+ SFDC users. In addition, this role will work alongside the Vice President, Go to Market and the rest of the Sales Operations team to serve as the technical subject matter expert for enhancements and new product evaluations.
As PlanGrid’s guru on all things Salesforce, this role will also be asked to work with cross-functional business units, including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, IT, and Product. We’re looking for someone who is a Salesforce.com platform expert, a great trainer, and a problem solver.
About the Role:
- Maintain and administer the Salesforce database to ensure proper controls and permissions are in place.
- Work with internal teams to understand business requirements and translate these into platform features.
- Implement and administer Salesforce connectors with Marketo, Geopointe, Outreach, Netsuite, etc.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support apps and integrations
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce best practices.
- Provide support functions as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant Salesforce.com experience, ideally within a high-growth, B2B/SaaS business. Experience managing user counts > 100 a plus.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Advanced hands-on experience with completing standard SFDC admin tasks, including:
- creation and maintenance of fields and new objects
- creation and maintenance of validation rules and workflows
- creation and maintenance of profiles, permission sets, and roles
- Experience training new users and creating release documentation.
- Experience selecting, implementing and monitoring AppExchange products and/or third party integrations. Bonus points for early Developer certification work.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to think through various scenarios, understand the impact on our org, and then both provide and flawlessly execute recommendations with high attention to detail.
- Willing to service other time zones and be flexible in work hours as this is a global role.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little to no oversight, has initiative and confidence to complete tasks from start to finish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with senior business partners and stakeholders.
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently while prioritizing and planning effectively.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid, an Autodesk company, builds simple, beautiful software construction teams love to use. The company’s mobile-first technology gives general contractors, subs, owners and architects access to information in real-time, enables greater collaboration and provides actionable insights. With PlanGrid, any construction team member can manage and update blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, field reports, punchlists and other information from any device. PlanGrid is used on more than 1.5 million projects across commercial, heavy civil and other industries in 90+ countries. Headquartered in San Francisco and founded in 2011, PlanGrid was acquired by Autodesk in 2018. Visit us at www.plangrid.com.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.