San Francisco, CA
R&D – Engineering
We realize that few people will have experiences that run the gamut of what this role requires day-to-day, so we're looking for people with a track record of success of providing insanely great customer experiences.
We value diversity and recognize that smart people from a wide range of backgrounds are the key ingredient to building the best products.
Things We Value:
- A preference for quality over quantity: You understand the technology, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and appreciate a team that holds each other to a high standard.
- Ownership and pride over everything you ship: You'd never call code "released" until you're confident it provides real value.
- Deep customer empathy: You recognize the value in solving real customer problems and strive to use the best conceptual models to frame the problem.
- A love of building elegant, maintainable code: Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Team players: You recognize that the ?whole is greater than the sum of its parts,' appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- Pragmatism: You consider the many tradeoffs (business, technical, UX, speed, accuracy, complexity) inherent in every decision.
- Frontend engineers
- Backend engineers
- Software developer in test
- Mobile developers
- Release operations engineers
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- 401k + Company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement
- Volunteering on company time + employee donation matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
PlanGrid, an Autodesk company, builds simple, beautiful software construction teams love to use. The company’s mobile-first technology gives general contractors, subs, owners and architects access to information in real-time, enables greater collaboration and provides actionable insights. With PlanGrid, any construction team member can manage and update blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, field reports, punchlists and other information from any device. PlanGrid is used on more than 1.5 million projects across commercial, heavy civil and other industries in 90+ countries. Headquartered in San Francisco and founded in 2011, PlanGrid was acquired by Autodesk in 2018. Visit us at www.plangrid.com.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.