Customer Support Hero (PST)
PlanGrid is looking for a Customer Support Hero in PST! As a Customer Support Hero you will support our users throughout their day-to-day operations with agility and zen-like calm. PlanGrid Support has hundreds of interactions per day through various different channels, making ninja multitasking skills and grace under fire some of the hallmarks of our team.
About the Job
- Support: Support customers who use our mobile app and web app via live chat, email, and phone. This includes: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, talking about pricing and the sales process, and funneling requests to the appropriate department.
- Quality control: Perform front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user’s question or issue.
- Reporting: Communicate daily with HQ to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.
- Have a passion for incredible customer service
- Have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly and accurately
- Are a creative thinking whiz- thinking outside the box to find solutions is your forte
- Are a quick study, resourceful, and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own
- Have amazing composure and high tolerance for pain, as in: nothing ever rattles you
- Are a ninja with your keyboard with your fast and accurate typing
- Have unparalleled phone skills
- Are a master multitasker
- Empathy: you really enjoy learning from and talking to our users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including top notch grammar and spelling
- Comfortable with cloud-based software like Dropbox and Google Docs
- Regularly use an Apple iOS or Android tablet or phone
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Previous experience in technical support a plus
- Robust medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Free transit pass (for SF employees)
- Construction site tours of cool SF projects using PlanGrid (past tours: Github’s new HQ, Square’s new HQ, 101 Van Ness)
- Catered lunches 3x/week (for SF employees)
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation
PlanGrid solves a major problem for a 7,000 year old industry. Construction data is shackled in legacy, paper blueprints that are clunky, heavy to carry, and result in enormous rework costs totaling $9 billion per year for the industry due to working from outdated plans.
Founded in 2011, PlanGrid was built by builders, for builders. We’re spearheading the industry’s transformation to the cloud and digitization by arming construction workers with the best productivity tools.Contractors, owners, designers, and architects worldwide maximize PlanGrid to finish their projects on time and under budget. PlanGrid currently stores over 50 million blueprints, making us the largest digital blueprint repository in the world.