Field Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
PlanGrid is seeking an energetic, innovative field marketer with proven experience, exceptional planning skills and a demonstrated track record of outstanding execution. The position will report to the Director of Field Marketing and will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and execute local customer and prospect marketing initiatives that drive sales pipeline and customer engagement. The successful candidate will create a marketing mix consisting of regional events, partner marketing and strategic sales support with visibility and insights into local markets.
About the Role
- Identify, develop, manage and support marketing initiatives to support your regional sales stakeholders including events, campaigns and partnerships to generate sales pipeline
- Develop regional customer and prospect events, aligned with account-based marketing strategies, that are executed in your major markets
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate event and campaign progress and regional results
- Own end-to-end execution of all regional events and manage regional field marketing budget and spend, including event venues, AV, F&B, etc.
- Partner with account teams to support territory planning and sales alignment within region
- Demonstrated marketing skills with 5+ years in field marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in enterprise SaaS, B2B field marketing required
- Proven event project management experience; outstanding organizational skills
- Experience developing regional plans to support account-based marketing
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing automation and tools, such as Pardot/Marketo and Salesforce
- Analytical capacity to understand data, patterns and trends
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, flexibility and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
- You are smart, humble & get sh** done
- Willingness to travel as needed to markets in your territory
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- 401k + Company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement
- Volunteer time off + employee donation matching
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.