San Francisco, CA
PlanGrid is spearheading the construction industry’s transformation to the cloud. We create the software platform that builds the infrastructure of the world. The only way we will stay on our current trajectory is by continuing to hire the best.
We are looking for a driven, empathetic, curious full-cycle Technical Recruiter to help us build our rapidly growing engineering and product team.
What You'll Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting for technical hires in our San Francisco headquarters
- Partner with engineering and product leadership to define search and hiring of ideal candidates
- Expertly craft the moving pieces of interviews -- scheduling phone screens, organizing interview panels
- Reach out to passive candidates and bring them up to speed on what we’re building and why we are different
- Turn candidates into hires, keeping the candidate and hiring manager in the loop and at ease along the way
- You have experience in a recruiting role in the software industry
- You have a track record of academic and professional success
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are curious and friendly
- You enjoy getting to know people from different backgrounds and identifying their motivations
- You work hard, quickly, and efficiently
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and roll with the punches
- You can shift priorities when circumstances change in our high-growth startup
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
PlanGrid solves a major problem for a 7,000 year old industry. Construction data is shackled in legacy, paper blueprints that are clunky, heavy to carry, and result in enormous rework costs totaling $9 billion per year for the industry due to working from outdated plans.
PlanGrid was built by builders, for builders. We’re spearheading the industry’s transformation to the cloud and digitization by arming construction workers with the best productivity tools. Contractors, owners, designers, and architects worldwide maximize PlanGrid to finish their projects on time and under budget. PlanGrid currently stores over 50 million blueprints, making us the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012, and have secured over $62 million in funding from world-renowned organizations and individuals including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.
Please include a writing sample and/or cover letter as well as a resume with your application.