Digital Marketing Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
PlanGrid is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help fuel our rocket ship growth. You’ll be responsible for scaling our lead generation programs across multiple digital channels such as PPC, SEO, display, retargeting, paid social, software directories and media buys. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven, hard working, and familiar with optimizing programs in alignment with B2B marketing goals. You’ll work closely with the extended marketing team to help develop digital demand gen programs that align with our broad reach, key segment, and account-based strategies.
About the Role:
- Develop the strategy and lead the execution of digital marketing campaigns designed to generate new leads and business for PlanGrid
- Run campaigns across multiple marketing channels including search, video, display, retargeting, software directories,media buys, and more
- Work closely with the website team to improve our SEO and with the app teams to improve our app store optimization
- Write, build and optimize landing pages, ad copy, ad creative, emails, and more
- Run a steady cadence of iterating and a/b testing campaigns to improve performance
- Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising & agency partners
- Partner with regional and international PlanGrid marketing and sales teams to develop targeted messaging and localized campaigns
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, funnel metrics, and website metrics
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience including SEO, SEM, PPC, retargeting and social media marketing.
- Expertise in marketing software including Google Analytics, SEO software (SEMRush, Moz, etc.), CRM software (Salesforce) and marketing automation software (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.)
- Expertise advertising with AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- You’re results-driven and focused on ROI
- Passionate about problem solving
- Strong analytical skills + a good writer
- Experience with app store optimization, media buying, and advertising a plus
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.