Accounting Senior Manager
San Francisco, CA
G&A – Finance & Accounting
PlanGrid is looking for a motivated and reliable Senior Manager to lead our Accounting team. This is an exciting opportunity to have a wide range of accounting responsibilities and be a part of a great team that is helping the company expand rapidly.
About the Role:
- Lead expense/ Procure to Pay (P2P) team
- High visibility: be the primary P2P partner to the company
- Manage a team and provide mentorship, motivation, and development to your team
- Define and increase formalization of our policies, procedure, and practices
- Identify gaps, implement, and formalize internal controls
- Continually drive for improvements in efficiency and quality
- Lead monthly close process and annual audit for P2P team
- Manage vendor payments, payroll, banking, and general GL accounts
- 3+ years experience leading a P2P team
- Experience working for a high growth company and a fast paced environment
- Netsuite experience required
- Big 4 experience and/or CPA a plus
- Experience with Coupa, Namely, and Expensify a plus
- Experience with payroll a plus
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.